- Location: East Java Province, Indonesia
- PPP Scheme: BOT
- Start: Dec. 2018
- Concession Period: 25 years
- Project value: 2.1 trillions of Rps (160MUSD)
- Utilization : 1.3M population
- Business Entity: PT Meta Adhya Trita
To supply major cities in the East Java, namely Surabaya, Sidoarjo regency, Gresik, Pasuruan, the government of East Java initiated a transmission project of water supply from springs Umbulanin Pasuruan to 16 dams. The project was named Project Umbulan Water Supply System (SPAM Umbulan).
Umbulan SPAM project will deliver about 4m3/s. The raw water transmission pipeline from diameter 1000mm up to 1800mm is 97km long, with 2 pump houses with 16 offtake units and reservoirs in 5 cities.